Raw Recipe: Holiday Nog
Want something festive to serve at your next holiday party? Try serving this creamy Holiday Nog in a festive glass and you’re ready to celebrate!
- 1 cup soaked almonds, soaked for 3 hours
- ¼ cup cashews, soaked for 3 hours
- 2 ½ cups filtered water
Blend the nuts and water and strain out nut pulp using either a strainer or a nut milk bag. Add the following to the nut milk:
- 3 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 8 dates, soaked and pits removed
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor by Frontier
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Top with nutmeg.
Want More Great Recipes?
Access the Complete Set of Raw Diva Recipe Books and Save Big Bucks!! Get the Full Set of Raw Food Recipes for Juices, Smoothies, Desserts, Main Dishes and, naturally… more Desserts and You’ll Never Wonder What to Make for Dinner AGAIN!!