If you don’t know Dr. Roe Gallo, you’re in for a treat!
Roe is the author of Overcoming the Myths of Aging and Perfect Body: Beyond the Illusion. She’s a role model for health and vibrant living, but she also knows her way around a tube of lipstick and high heels! Sensually speaking, Roe’s PhD in Human Sexuality means we’re dealing with a spicy Chica and I just know you’re going to looooove this interview with Roe.
She’s a stellar example of the principles she teaches. At 50 something, she’s there to show the world that wrinkles, cellulite and a saggy butt are NOT inevitable signs of aging!
I invite you to check out her resources and personal story on her website, www.RoeGallo.com, but in the meantime, here’s a peek at some of the questions I’ll be putting to the grill tomorrow afternoon!
She keeps it real, simple and fun, so I hope you’ll join us on Wednesday afternoon when I ask Roe a few questions about:
- What are the biggest myths of aging and how can we can overcome them?
- Can you talk to us about the importance of sexuality as part of our overall health formula?
- Give us a quick summary on how you inspire people to approach a natural diet and lifestyle?
- Do you ever slip up or stumble? If so, what gets you back on track?
- One of the subjects you’re passionate about is osteoporosis. Can you give us a bit of a teaser on this subject and some of the most important things you’ve learned recently?
- And, as usual, an organic, playfully stimulating conversation awaits you when you join us on Wednesday. Sometimes the moment dictates the subject best! Either way, you’re going to LOVE this chance to get up close and personal with Roe!
Hope to speak to you soon!
CLICK HERE to get the call information!
Love and hugs,
Tags: 90-Day Detox, Empowerment, natural diet, raw food diet, Roe Gallo, Sexuality, Tera Warner, the raw divas
Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Comments »